Sunday, June 6, 2010

Smells like Summer.

Tonight, it smells like summer. Thought I'd aware my readers, if there are any :p
In six days, I will have 0 classes of high school left. In 19 days, I will be a graduate. In 21, days I will have a party. 
Okay, done with that sentence pattern, oh how I do not miss the dronings of eleventh grade English AP Language. I do, however, miss the structure of Searle. My teacher now is a great philosopher with awesome ideas and a passion for teaching and public speaking, but he has no structure. So, that makes me have to create the structure for myself, which usually doesn't end so well, as only the extreme makes an impression. We learned that through the movie, Heathers. 
Oh boy, I'm not sleepy at all but know that I'll regret staying up late when I wake tomorrow morning. To sleep or not to sleep; that is the question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment